You are invited to join Andrew Stevens Ward 3 City Councillor and the Heritage Community Association for a town-hall conversation about growth, development, gentrification and revitalization in Regina. The event will be held on September 28 @ 7 PM, at the Artful Dodger Cafe (1631 11th Avenue). We have put together a stellar panel of people who think and talk a lot about these topics.
Each panelist will have a couple of minutes to introduce themselves and articulate their vision for the future of development in Regina. Following that, we will open it up to a moderated discussion with community members. We hope you bring your questions and ideas.
- Chad Jedlic (Harvard Developments Inc.)
- Diana Hawryluk (Executive Director, City Planning and Development, City of Regina)
- Jason Carlston (Dream)
- Kevin Sturgeon (President, Riversdale Community Association)
- Ross Keith (Nicor)
- Stephen Onda (Halifax Holdings)
- Vanessa Matthews (Assistant Professor, University of Regina Department of Geography and Environmental Studies)
- William Neher (Neher and Associates)
For more information, contact Councillor Andrew Stevens (email: [email protected] phone: 306-570-1402). Check out the Facebook event page here.